DEFIBTECH Lifeline DDU-100 5 Y ...Rp0.00
The lithium battery pack provides power to the DDU-100 AED. This replacement battery pack has a standby life (installed in the unit) of 5 years (including daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly self-tests), 125 defibrillation shocks, or 8 hours of continuous operating time in the Defibtech AED.
DEFIBTECH Lifeline DDU-100E Ad ...Rp0.00
These electrode pads can be purchased to replace the original electrodes that came with your Defibtech Lifeline View AED. The electrode pads can also be purchased as a backup set of pads for your AED unit. These adult electrode pads are designed for patients over the age of eight and weight more than 55 pounds and have a 2 year shelf life.
DEFIBTECH Lifeline DDU-100E AE ...Rp0.00
TYPE: Semi-automatic external defibrillator
SEALING / WATER RESISTANCE : IEC60529 class IP54; Splash Proof, Dust Protected (Battery Pack installed)
WAVEFORM : Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated)
VOICE PROMPTS : Extensive voice prompts guide user through operation of the unit and CPR
1. AUTOMATIC- Automatic daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly circuitry tests
2. BATTERY INSERTION – System integrity test on battery insertion
3. PAD PRESENCE – Pads pre-connected tested daily
4. USER-INITIATED – Unit and battery pack system test may also be initiated by the user
5. STATUS INDICATION – Visual and audible indication of unit status