ANSELL AlphaTec Light Type TR Reusable Gastight Protection SOLAS Approved Suit with Attached Gloves and Boots Size L
Out of stock
Basic reusable gas-tight suit specially designed for the shipping industry. Made from a soft and durable material.
Certified to EN 943-1 and SOLAS.
• Rear-entry, non-encapsulating suit (with face seal and without hump, BA worn outside the suit), specially designed for the shipping industry
• Suitable for work in confined spaces
• Made from a strong yet soft and durable material
• Ideal against alkalis and low concentration acids
• Intended for low hazard environments
• Certified to EN 943-1:2015 + A1:2019
EN 14126:2003 (infective agent protection)
EN 1149-5:2008 (antistatic suit material)
• SOLAS approved
• 1 pce AlphaTec Mini Hood for protection against inward leakage between mask and face seal, in case of jet spray from behind
• 1 pair of cotton comfort inner gloves
• 2 pcs extra locking pins for the Bayonet glove ring system
• 1 pce Molycote lubrication for the O-rings in the Bayonet glove ring system
• 1 pce grease stick for lubrication of the zipper
• 1 pair of comfort silicone oversocks (only for suits with sewn-in socks)
• 1 pce coat hanger
$26 to $50
Shipping Information will be displayed here.